The UK’s fairest, fastest and most flexible broadband is coming to Burnley
Free yourself from the shackles of long contracts, poor service and patchy connectivity, join us as we FREE the Internet, one community at a time.
Ultrafast Full Fibre
We build & operate our own full fibre network, giving you access to gigabit-capable broadband directly into your home.
Whether you need a month-to-month plan for flexibility or an 18-month plan to give you peace of mind, we’ve got you covered.
Built Around You
Tailor our service to meet your needs, from guaranteed WiFi across the home to flexible plans to suit you.
Free From Limits
Use your broadband as much as you want. We will never slow you down. Free from constraints at the busiest times.
Coverage for Burnley
Our build teams are installing high speed fibre cables throughout the town of Burnley. Check out the coverage map to see where the build phase is taking place and when you can connect.
Areas getting better internet
Ready for Service Forecast*
Lower House Industrial Estate
Burnley Centre Commercial
* Ready for service forecast is subject to change. Please do not cancel your existing broadband service until your home is confirmed as ready for service.
Your journey to full fibre
How our quality install works for you and the community
The brsk team will engage with residents and stakeholders of the community to communicate the details of the roll-out of fibre to your area.
The brsk team will conduct a survey of your area in order to determine how best to provide fibre to each home.
brsk will use existing telephone poles to string the fibre throughout your community. Additional civil work may be required where necessary, this will be kept to a minimum.
If civil work is required, the brsk team will reinstate the pavement and ensure that your pavements are left looking neat and tidy.
Once your area is fibre-ready and “live”, brsk will be able to install fibre into your home.
- * During the construction phase, we install new fibre cables to the top of existing telephone poles in your street.
- * Multiple homes are connected from one pole. When you order brsk broadband, we install the fibre into your home.
- * Once you have placed your brsk fibre order and selected a broadband service, your installation will be scheduled at a convenient date and time.
- * During the installation, a fibre cable will be installed into your home, and connected to your new fibre equipment.
- * The equipment includes an ONT (Optical Network Terminal) device and fibre router.
- * The brsk router will provide wifi connectivity throughout your home.